Saturday, September 28, 2013

Digital Storytelling Project

For my digital storytelling project, I decided to make a video to coincide with my science unit on nutrition.  This video will be a great way to introduce the unit and will provide students with an overview of all of the information that we will learn throughout the unit.  Additionally, the video will also be great to show at the end of the unit, to wrap up and showcase a summary of what we learned.  I love the idea of using a quick, informative video to really get students excited about all of the wonderful learning that is ahead for them.










3 comments:

  1. This sounds great. Nice visual to build upon with the students as you continue through the unit. "Remember when we say ______ in the video? We will be learning about that today!" Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I clicked on your video, it says "Private". Is it suppose to say that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for bringing that to my attention Jen! I fixed it so it should now be viewable.

    ReplyDelete