Saturday, October 12, 2013

Class Reflection

This course has opened my eyes to so many wonderful digital tools as well as the importance of using technology to foster collaboration.  By completing the course reading, participating in class discussions and projects, and by experiencing all of the vast information on the various blogs, I now am aware how important these tools are as a teacher.  Students can be so easily involved in the technology process through tools such as voki, animoto, and iMovie.  I look forward to continuing to expand my own repertoire with using technology with my students.

Below is the voki that I created to sum up my thoughts on the course.  Uncle Sam tries to capture his audience and persuade them to join his fight for the cause of technology integration.  I hope that he enlists the help of many of you.


3 comments:

  1. I'm always impressed with how articulate you are and that even comes through on your voki. Well done!

    ReplyDelete